Reality TV Show Writing Meme!
- Choose 6 OC's.
- Put your OC's names in list of numbers and answer the questions with your OC's names instead of the number, write at least 100 words to answer.
- Once an OC is evicted, you must choose the next consecutive number to fill in the question. E.g. If  is evicted, choose . If  is evicted, go back round to .
1. Welcome to the House! Introduce the OC's and what their luxury item would be.
2. There are 3 bedrooms, 1 with 2 double beds, 1 with 2 single beds and 1 with only 2 matresses on the floor. Who pairs up with whom, is there an argument over who should get the better room, and how is this resolved?
3. Now they've decided where they're sleeping, they make their way to the living room but find that it is empty expect for a few large and heavy boxes which hold the furniture which  and  have been told to put together within a time limit, how well do they do?
4. The furniture's together, now for dinner and a rest!  and  are designated for cooking first. What do they cook? Do they work well together? Does their cooking go down well?
5. A few days pass and a relationship is growing between  and , is it a good one or is it a bad one? What measures are made to make their relationship blossom, or stop them from attacking each other on sight?
6. A week has passed and it's time for an eviction! Someone hasn't put in their penny's worth and needs to be gotten rid of. Choose one OC, and have them say their weepy, or exuberant, goodbyes.
7. There's a siren in the middle of the night!  has tried to escape with  as accomplice, however they are both caught, who blames whom, and what is their punishment? Do the other house-mates suffer for it?
8. The next task appointed for them arrives in the form of a letter and a pack of bendy wires. They pick up the letter and read that housemates  and  must make a cube using the fewest number of wires possible within 30 minutes of time.
Do they manage it?
9. That evening, they find alcohol in the refridgerator and a karaoke machine in the living room. However, it is incredibly hard to set up and it's instructions are in Japanese.  and  are bullied into geting it sorted. How do they get on?
10. Eviction time! Eviction this time is based upon house-mates behaviour and performance in the last week, and sadly,  and 's escape attempt has not impressed the higher hand.
 or  must go, choose, and have them say goodbye.
11. Confessions Time! Having been together for two weeks, how do the house-mates feel about the others? How do they feel about the evictions? Let's listen to them now.
12.  and  have become very close, and  is jealous and decides to confront  about it, what happens?
13. Their next task is to simply tidy the house, however, they have to do it blindfold,  cheats and  does nothing, such disobedience so late in the game earns them a time-out and their luxury item is taken away, how do they cope?
14. Due to the cheating in the previous task, the electricity in the building is cut, and the living room is locked off from them.  suggests a game of hide-and-seek, does anyone get injured in the dark? Does anyone take this moment to be naughty with another housemate?
15. The living room is open to them again and inside is a television, an XBOX and four Guitar Hero guitars, a not stuck on the television let's them know that it is a play-off between  and .
Who wins, and did they realise the loser would be evicted?!
16. With only three house-mates left, tension starts to rise,  becomes super-competitive and starts taking over any tasks given to them.  accepts a task before even hearing it, and it's challenging them to sit in a bath of maggots for half an hour.
How does  react and do they complete the task?
17. Another Confession. Poor  is starting to suffer from cabin fever and is sure the others are out to get them. Let's listen to their ranting.
18. The house-mates realise they are quite quickly running out of food, and find three unlabelled tins in a cupboard, with blindfolds next to them and a letter explaining that two tins are sliced peaches, one is dog-food, they must each choose a tin with their blindfolds on.
Who gets the dog-food, and evicted?
19. The final task denotes the winner of the entire game, the final two house-mates are given an envelope, inside is the instrutions of their last task, they simply are.
Does this shock them? Do they choose themselves as the winner or the other? Do they give their own victory up, or are they selfish?
20. Now it's (quite abruptly) over, tag someone!